Telecoms Strategy Masterclass
Future of Voice
A custom, interactive, expert-led learning and networking event.
We help you grow your business beyond ‘peak telephony’
by challenging received wisdom.
- What are the true sources of value in voice and telephony?
- How can telcos use voice to compete with Microsoft/Skype,
Google and Apple?
- How best to deploy voice on all-IP networks to reflect this new reality?
Tackling the most important questions the industry faces, this
Masterclass provides you with the best available map across the new
‘mobile, social, cloud’ communications landscape. It
proposes an alternative to dumb pipes and decline: happy pipes and
Learn about emerging business models and technologies with Dean
Bubley and Martin Geddes, two of the most influential telecoms thought
leaders. We will help you to:
- Develop an awareness of new voice services and their revenue models
- Increase your ability to engage with the challenges presented
by ‘peak telephony’
- Explore how to overcome practical marketing, technology and
We are inviting a select group (of no more than 20) senior
forward-thinking executivesresponsible for voice products
and services who are
concerned aboutpositioning their business for
drawn frommarketing, strategy, finance, product and
working innetwork operators, equipment vendors,
device OEMs, cloud services, search and social media, systems
integrators, CRM and contact center vendors.
Join us for a for a day of
- radical provocative ideas based on our deep experience as
analysts and consultants
- stimulating conversations with like-minded professionals from
across the industry
Dean and Martin have consistently been ahead of
the curve with market insight when it comes to the
telecom world. Their ability to describe what
comes next puts them in a league of their own.
– Andy Abramson, CEO of Communicano,
author VoIP Watch
When I run eComm conferences on emerging
technology, Dean and Martin are two of the anchor
speakers. It's hard to find people to beat their
depth of knowledge on the future of voice.
– Lee Dryburgh, Founder of Emerging
Communications Research & Events, LLC
I hired Dean and Martin as the 'best in class'
industry experts to support Intel's internal
education campaign on telecoms. The feedback from
one attendee – "Intel's best-ever
webcast" – speaks for itself.
– John Woodget, Global Director Telco
Sector Worldwide, Intel Corporation