Calling all Hackers and Developers! Join TechCrunch's famous Hackathon
At our New York and San Francisco Hackathons TechCrunch has hosted over 700 attendees, dozens of API workshops and over 130 hacks created overnnight and presented -- now's your chance to join in the fun! Join the ranks of other hackers and be a part of the TechCrunch Hackathon @ DISRUPT Beijing.
NOTE: Due to the limited number of participants allowed, the nominal charge of 88 RMB is used to reserve attendee's seats. 100% proceeds will be put toward the hosting of this community event. Hackathon tickets are non-transferrable.
DATE: Saturday, October 29 at 12:30PM to Sunday, October 30 at 2PM
VENUE: China National Convention Center (CNCC)
No.7 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District
100105 Beijing China
- The venue & the internet network
- API Workshops so you can learn all the latest tools but build your app
- Plenty of Coffee and snacks all night long
What you will experience:
- Come on your own or bring a team to build your overnight hack
- If you're looking for a partner, visit the Partner desk to team up with others
- Code with friends all day and all night long
- Register your hack in the morning and present on the Main DISRUPT stage to the world
Esteemed Judges will participate at the Hackathon Presentation and special awards will be given
Your friends and members of the media are invited to attend the Hackathon presentation on Sunday, October 30 from 11AM until approximately 2PM. Note:The final awards may be held earlier or later depending on duration of hack presentations.
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
For SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES for the HACKATHON, please email Jeanne[at]techcrunch[dot]com for more information.
Questions about DISRUPT and the HACKATHON? Email us at events[at]techcrunch[dot]com
DISCLOSURE: Hackathon tickets are non-transferrable.