Membership runs for a calendar year starting in January each year. It entitles members to free attendance at IDA evening events and other benefits, and so joining or renewing early in the year gives maximum value from membership. Our first event will take place in February. Non-members pay £15 per event.
• Free attendance at IDA evening events (at least six events a year guaranteed)
• 20% discount on IDC 2014 conference ticket price (we'll send you a discount code to book your place… take a look at the line up)
• Discounts at IDA sponsored events
• A listing as an information design consultant, and link to your website (corporate members only, listed under Resources)
We email details of each event to members, who can then reserve their free place online. Please try to reserve your member place within a week of tickets going on sale, as after that we start to release more places to non-members.
We offer individual and corporate membership. The concessionary rate applies to people not in paid work (for example, full time students, unemployed, retired), and to members overseas.
Corporate membership gives member benefits for up to three individuals in an organisation (for example a business or educational institution).
Individuals who are information design consultants can also upgrade from individual to corporate membership – this will give you the member benefit of a listing and link to your website (or LinkedIn profile) in the Resources area of this site.
• Individual, standard: £60 a year
• Individual, concession: £20 a year
• Corporate: £120 a year