Membership runs for a calendar year. It entitles members to free attendance at IDA evening events and other benefits, and so joining or renewing early in the year gives maximum value from membership. Our first event will take place in February. Non-members pay £15 per event.
• Free attendance at IDA evening events for 2015
• Discounts at IDA conferences and partner/sponsored events
• A listing as an information design consultant, and link to your website (for corporate members)
We offer individual and corporate membership. The concessionary rate applies to people not in paid work (for example, full time students, unemployed, retired), and to members living overseas.
Corporate membership gives member benefits for up to three individuals in an organisation (for example a business or educational institution).
Individuals who are information design consultants can also upgrade from individual to corporate membership – this will give you the member benefit of a listing and link to your website (or LinkedIn profile) in the Resources area of this site.
• Individual, standard: £60 a year
• Individual, concession: £20 a year
• Corporate: £120 a year