WEBINAR: The Multi-Hub Meeting format
Tuesday March 28 - 8:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM GMT / 5:30 PM CET
A disruptive meeting format that reduces costs, time out of the office and increases both the number of meetings and participants.
What is a Multi-Hub Meeting?
A Multi-Hub meeting is a meeting involving a number of groups at different locations all connected by high-tech channels. The groups enjoy a highly interactive international meeting that feels like everyone is in the same room.
- global reach without delegate-travel
- enables meetings that would otherwise be impossible
- keeps meetings affordable and sustainable
- Limit out of the office time
Why should you attend this webinar?
- Learn all about this emerging meeting format that is fast becoming a trend
- Discover several case studies of successful Multi-Hub Meetings
- Become able to offer your clients an alternative meeting format with less costs and more safety
About the speaker
Maarten Vanneste has been active in the Meetings Industry since 1982 when he founded his company ABBIT. His background is Meeting Design, Production, AV and Technology. As the author of the bestseller book ‘Meeting Architecture, a manifesto’ (2008) he was the founder of a movement developing education for the disciplines around meeting design.
In 2011, in Orlando, Florida, he was the recipient of the MPI Rise Award for Industry Leadership. He is a CMM and a CMA.
As the founding member of the Meeting Design Institute in 2006, he has always been on the frontline of innovation in Meeting Design.
Join this FREE 30-minute webinar
Date: March 28 2017
Time: 8:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM GMT / 5:30 PM CET
Plus: Q&A session after the main presentation
If you can’t join live, register anyway and we will send you a recording
This webinar is brought to you by: