The Paris Region Economic Development Agency (PREDA) announces the third edition of “Matchmaking in the Cloud" event in collaboration with its partners Altran, Atos, Bull & Lemon Operations.
May, 22nd from 8:30 to 18:00 at PREDA offices, 3 rue des saussaies, Paris 8.
REGISTRATION is Now Open for both speakers and attendees!
- Speakers can choose to meet with global cloud companies when registering!
- Invited individuals can assist to the morning presentations and the networking lunch.
- Breakfast will start at 8:00, presentations at 8:30, lunch at 13:00 and B2B meetings from 14:00 to 19:00.
This event, exclusive to Cloud executives from France and abroad, will be held on May, 22nd in Paris. 20 companies will be presenting in front of 60 highly selected attendees (VP Cloud, CTOs, CEOs, CIOs, alliance and partners Directors, Cloud Architect leaders…) from integrators, resellers, users, public and private R&D centers, startups and Cloud pure players.
The program hereafter will be detailed in the following days:
• 2 general sessions on cloud distribution models (Laurent Glaenzer, CEO Lemon Operations) and Cloud Security (Dave Hyman, VP SaaS Checkmarx) ;
• Presentation of global cloud companies and French partners & companies ;
• One-to-one pre-organized appointments over one day, according to pre-selection ;
• Custom program for companies interested to meet PREDA experts on Recruitment, Real Estate, Relocation, Legal and Tax ;
This very high level event is a unique opportunity to network with your future business and research partners in France, to meet the bridgehead Cloud personalities of the Paris Region, to promote your technology/solution, to grow your sales revenue and sign partnerships with Cloud leaders.
French executives from Altran, Atos, Bull, Canopy, Cloudwatt, Compubase, INRIA, Lemon Operations, Numergy, Systematic (Business & Research IT cluster) have already confirmed their attendance and are eager to meet with innovative cloud companies.
If you have any question, please RSVP to Cécile Tevet – email@example.com
This event is free of charge.