• amiando Social Media Study

    With the knowledge of more than 100,000 events worldwide that use amiando.com for online event registration, ticketing and Social Media marketing we took a profound look at Twitter behavior at events. Our most important findings:

    • The activity level of Twitter usage does not depend on the size of the event
    • There are power users that account for a large share of all tweets
    • 60% of all Social Media communication takes place while the event is being held, the remaining 40% split evenly before and after the event

    Get your free copy of the study and learn how you can use these findings as an event organizer to make your event a success. 

    Fill in the form below to receive your pdf-copy of the study  for free!

    Our Study is also available in German.

  • Get your free PDF-copy here


Or share this link:
  • amiando

    Over 100,000 events use amiando’s tools to sell tickets online and to create professional registration forms for events.  By connecting to Social Media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, amiando opens up completely new and highly effective ways for marketing events.  Our award-winning tools not only allow you to market your event more successfully, but also help you save valuable time and money.

powered by amiando

Event organiser: amiando AG
Online Event Management with the ticketing solution from XING Events