Digital people are coming together at different venues across
Suffolk to share learning with a variety of informative events during
the day time, from a Coffee Morning on Southwold Pier to lunch in Bury
St Edmunds, culminating in an evening of tweetup fun in Ipswich at The
Brewery Tap with Live Music, Food & Drinks.
For Twestival Suffolk, Digital specialists across the county will
be offering their time and expertise FREE at the following sessions:
- LOCAL SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
- SOCIAL MEDIA MASTERMIND
- TWITTER BRAINSTORM
- WHY BUSINESSES SHOULD USE SOCIAL MEDIA
- EXPERT BUSINESS SURGERY
- WHERE NEXT FOR DIGITAL MARKETING?
- TWITTER AND FACEBOOK - A BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- DON'T THINK OF A CAMEL (unboring marketing)
Attendee fees range from £10 to £25 - 100% of which
goes to the Suffolk Disabilty Care Fund.
Come along to learn, share and network whilst donating much
appreciated funds to local people in need.