AND THE WINNER IS...AKQA & Nike for PHOTOiD
Jonathan MacDonald, Founder, EverySingleOneOfUs
Andrew Grill, Mobile Advertising Evangelist, Gigafone
Peggy Salz, Founder, MSearchGroove
James Whatley, Co-Founder, The Really Mobile Project
Alfie Dennan, Co-Founder, mo-blog
Subhir Kotwal, Masters Student, University of Westminster
Courtney Kennedy, Masters Student, University of Westminster
Mobile Advertising 2009 will host the inaugural EverySingleOneOfUs
Mobile Campaign of the Year Awards, designed to recognise the past
year's most engaging, creative and effective mobile advertising campaigns.
Speaking about the awards, Jonathan MacDonald, founder of
EverySingleOneOfUs said, "The EverySingleOneOfUs Mobile
Campaign of the Year award is the first award in new media to be
judged in light of the benefit a campaign has had to the public.
This benefit is in terms of value, relevance, ease of interaction
and transparency of offering - making up the 4 Rules of Engagement
which sit at the core of EverySingleOneOfUs."
To enter a campaign for the awards, please download and fill
in the word document below this text and send it to
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22nd May 2009.
CAMPAIGN ENTRY RULES:
1. Campaign must have run during period 16 June 08 - 15 June 09.
2. Maximum of 2 entries per company.
3. Awards will be judged by independent panel based on the
information provided on the entry form and the campaign demos.
4. EverySingleOneOfUs and Camerjam reserve the right to refuse any
entry at their discretion. The entrant will be notified first.
5. The judges' decisions are final. There will be no disclosure of
the judging panel sessions nor any correspondence regarding the
6. Entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only details of
the award winners and short-listed entries will be published. Please
ensure that any commercially sensitive information is clearly
indicated on the entry form and supporting material.
7. By entering the awards, companies are expressly authorising
Camerjam and EverySingleOneOfUs to use the specific text and visual
materials submitted for the purposes of promoting the awards in
presentations, reports for publication, web site and media activities
as well as other forms of promotions/publicity materials.
8. The winners will be announced on 15th June in London at Mobile
Advertising UK event.
9. Deadline for entry is 22nd May 2009.