Successfully organise conferences using our professional solutions
For over ten years, conference organisers have relied on event management solutions from XING Events. Our proven and well-established conference management processes enable you to create an enduringly positive event experience for your guests.
Perfectly placed — exclusive promotion in the leading marketplace for business events
No other platform in German-speaking countries allows you to market your conference among an attractive target audience of 13 million business professionals.
- Use targeted event ads to directly address your target group.
- Create a strong presence with your own event page on XING.
- Benefit from viral recommendations to significantly boost your ticket sales.
Professional ticket sales and effective visitor management
XING TicketingManager makes the ticket purchasing process easier for your attendees and enables straightforward registration management.
- Create user-friendly ticket shops, categories and allocations.
- Integrate your ticket shop into XING, Facebook and your conference's website using iFrame.
- We offer all common payment methods and handle the entire billing process on your behalf.
- Benefit from automated delivery of visitor badges, confirmations and invoices.
A perfect fit — our customised entry management solutions are designed to meet your requirements
Your visitors’ positive experience begins with the entry process. We support your individual needs with the latest technology and professional advice.
- Access control using turnstiles, screen gates or RFID gates
- POS systems for cash and cashless payments
- On-site printing of name badges, tickets and invoices
- RFID chips and bracelets for storing important information
Stay in touch with your attendees all year round
XING Business Groups serve as the basis for your customer relationship management and let you maintain a constant dialogue with your conference guests.
- Use XING Groups as a channel for your content marketing.
- Keep your attendees excited and updated with relevant content about your conference.
- Stay in contact with your group members before, during and after your conference.